Work out while your kids have fun!
Just because your kids come first doesn’t mean your fitness has to come last.
That’s why PUSH Fitness offers child care. – a place where your kids can hang
out while you achieve your fitness goals. Our Childcare room is a fun place for
children ages 4 months to 11 years. It’s a safe and supervised environment where
your young ones can play while you exercise.
Child care is FREE!
Studio liability policy prohibits children from being left unattended anywhere
in the studio (lounge area, lobby, etc.). If the Childcare room is not open for
operation, arrangements should be made with your own private sitters. The studio
will not be responsible for unsupervised children on the premises if not in the
Childcare room. Any child not under the age of 11 cannot be left unattended in
the studio at any time.
- Your child must be 4 months old or older.
- Members may bring ONLY their own children into the Childcare room.
- Parents must check in at the front desk before bringing their child into
- Parents must sign children in and out of the Childcare room.
- Children will not be released to any other person than the person who
signed them in, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Children who are sick may not stay in the Childcare room. If they are too
sick to go to school or a daycare, they are too sick to be here. Please be
considerate to the others in the Childcare room.
- Please inform us of any allergies/special needs your child has.
- Children may bring in covered cups with beverages; it is helpful if they
- We will not be able to feed or bottle feed babies when the room is busy,
so please understand if we come and get you if your baby is hungry.
- We are not able to change diapers.
- If your child in inconsolably crying, we will ask you to come get them.
- If your child becomes disruptive and unmanageable we will ask you to take
them out of the room.
- We are not responsible for lost or broken articles; bringing personal
items from home (toys, etc.) is not recommended.
- Child care is FREE
- During holidays, school vacations and other busy times, we may ask you to
shorten your workouts to 1 hour to accommodate everyone.
- Q. Do I need a reservation?
A. Reservations are not required at this time.
- Q. What if my child needs a diaper?
A. If your child needs to be changed, we will be happy to come and get
you. Parents must bring their child's personal supplies (diapers, wipes, etc.)
You may return to your workout after your child is changed.
- Q. Are the children allowed to bring snacks/drinks into the room?
A. Bottles and sippy cups with lids are allowed. All personal items must
be labeled (bottles, covered cups). Bottles for infants must be made prior to
arriving at the child care room (staff are not responsible for making formula,
etc.). There is no food allowed in the room, due to the age range of the
children and allergies.
- Q. Are the children allowed to bring toys from home?
A. No, we have a well stocked toy room. Please do not send toys from
- Q. What if my child cries?
A. Some children take longer than others to adjust to a new environment.
If your child cries or is upset for more than 10 minutes we will come and get
you. We are willing to work with parents and children. We suggest you bring them
for short periods of time until they are adjusted.
- Q. What if my child is sick?
A. If your child is sick, they will not be allowed into the room. For
everyone's protection, children who have been kept out of school due to illness
will not be allowed to stay in the room.
- Q. Do I have to stay at the STUDIO?
A. Yes, all parents must remain at the studio while their child is in the
room. Children are not allowed in the fitness center. We will not be responsible
for unsupervised children on the premises if not in Childcare room. Any child
under the age of 11 cannot be left unattended in the studio at any time. Parents
are to sign in upon arriving at the Childcare room. Children are released only
to the parent that drops them off, unless the staff is notified ahead of time,
and proper paperwork has been completed.
- Q. What kind of activities do the children get to do in the room?
A. The room is filled with lots of different toys for all; books, cars,
trucks, trains, pretend play. and plenty of baby toys for our younger friends.
- Q. How old do the children have to be?
A. The Childcare room allows infants as young as 4 months.